RedNMX™ Migration & Implementation
Hit the ground running with our systematic migration and implementation plan and achieve mission-critical proficiency quickly through our 6-step process.
Go Live &
RedNMX implementation revolves around a comprehensive integration of both hardware & software tailored for the fire department’s needs.
- RedNMX Management Software*
- Attendance Kiosk*
- Fingerprint Reader*
- Responder App*
- Truck Check App*
- Non-Incidents (Events & Training)*
Setup & Client Support
- Data Conversion
- Implementation Support
- Personnel Training
- Ongoing Support (6 months included)
Customizations & Additional Modules
- Work Order*
- Bar Coding*
- Document Imaging*
- Fund Drive*
- Daily Log*
- Bulletin Board*
Alpine Software has seamlessly transitioned hundreds clients to RedNMX from other vendors. In doing so, we’ve eliminated redundant data entry, consolidated six systems into a single user-friendly platform, ensured automatic accountability, and provided adaptability to policies without disruptions.
Kickoff & Data Aggregation
The process begins with introduction to the RedNMX system and getting acquainted with the pivotal technological components, encompassing both the software’s capabilities and the supporting hardware tools.
Importing and converting backup data from the old system, performed by Alpine software. Server access may be required.
A thorough review of the data import and conversion process followed by the configuration of additional functionalities tailored to the specific department’s needs.
To ensure the department’s staff is proficient with the new system, in-depth training sessions for administrators will be provided, along with specific training modules for other department users.
Final training and testing sessions to ensure readiness, while the software solution is transitioned from the training site to the live environment.
Go Live & Ongoing Support
Official commencement with the RedNMX System and transition to the ongoing support phase. Ongoing support period will last for 6 months.
Initial Steps for a Smooth Transition
The migration and implementation of RedNMX promise a transformative experience for fire departments. With a structured plan and the support of Alpine Software Corporation, departments can look forward to a future where efficiency and effectiveness are not just goals but a reality.
Step 1: Data Transfer
- Departments should send a data backup from their old system, preferably using email or a cloud server like Dropbox.
- Essential data to include are NFIRS, Personnel, Training, Property, and Apparatus records. The data should be in .xlsx format.
Step 2: Server Access
- If applicable, departments using an on-premises server (not RedNMX’s cloud server) should provide server access to Alpine Software Corporation for effective data migration, module configuration, and software integration.
- For information on the benefits of joining our cloud server, please click here.
Step 3. Assign the Project Team
- Departments should confirm the project team that will be working on core implementation tasks.
- This team typically includes IT specialists, system administrators, and key leaders within the department. Roles may involve overseeing data migration, configuring modules, liaising with Alpine Software, and ensuring that the implementation aligns with the department’s specific needs and operational goals.